Our team of experts can help seniors and their families navigate their way through the challenges of aging, including health concerns, household management, legal issues and end-of-life planning. After a comprehensive assessment, we’ll develop a Plan of Care, provide information for community resources available, guide you though the plan, and act as an advocate along the way to ensure success.
Managing elder care issues is our expertise.
Remaining in the home usually entails more than just in-home care. Time and distance may make it difficult for family members to oversee the day-to-day activities of a senior’s home and health care needs. Senior Planning Services offers creative geriatric care management solutions to manage the details of daily life, including…
- Health care advocacy to ensure the very best care and communication, coordination of appointments, medication and treatments.
- Household management such as property management and repair, petty cash, paperwork and pet care.
- Coordinating supportive services to help plan for the future, assure the elder’s safety and protection of assets, and assist in continuation of traditions and lifestyle choices.
- A Senior Planning Services geriatric care manager visits the home to perform a functional assessment of the client’s physical and safety needs, lifestyle choices, personality and financial needs.
- Primary concerns and recommendations are then shared with the designated family members, advisors and client when appropriate, addressing the most urgent needs first.
- A solution-oriented care plan is initiated when ongoing geriatric care management is requested.
- When the right solution is home care, professionally qualified, experienced caregivers are selected.
Learn more about working with a geriatric care manager
- Plan for Aging Checklist
- Does Hiring a Geriatric Care Manager Make Sense?
- Introduction to Geriatric Care Management